I think I may be able to "right" myself again with y'alls help and I just keep repeating:
I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with. I?m good enough, I?m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Whatever you think is best.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I was thinking more of the lines of drawn and quartered
crack is whack
Gee, this thread has taken a left turn...bad. Or maybe good?![]()
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
hmmm, you are right about that. How about waterboarding?
crack is whack
Waterboarding? That's it, know any CIA guys?
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Waterboarding.....that may just work. Can we do it on Boone, the best "scenery" is there and it's not to far to drive.![]()
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks